The better weather has started! Finally the freeze seems to be over and with it has come lots of interesting work and news! We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted as a finalist in this year's Hyndburn Business Awards. We've not quite been open two years, so this is a real honour & privilege - fingers crossed for the 19th of June; more details about the awards can be found on Facebook by searching #HAwards18. This week we have also:
* dispensed an urgent prescription from a local vet who needed pain relief for a cat
* continued healping and directing patient's who have had their GP care disrupted as a local surgery closed down at very short notice, eaving people without a doctor
* supplied urgently needed medication at the request of NHS 111
* ordered our influenza vaccines (the good old 'flu jab) for the season that starts in September
* given advice & treatment as part of our Travel Clinic, Erectile Dysfunction Service and Private Prescribing Service
* sorted three prescriptions for different people who's regular pharmacy couldn't obtain the stock needed, but we could source.
All as well as continuing with our usual prescription deliveries, medication requests & health advice over the phone.
We're glad summer is starting and we're glad we're being kept busy